cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

sathishgovind20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant login, my account is dissabled?Got the below message, help to resolve the issue.

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR  simjacking is pretty new to me. 

In this scenario would a person still be able to receive or make calls? if not then I am pretty sure they would have mentioned that as part of the issue? 

It might be better to give a fuller explanation on why you are suggesting a certain course of action.

@mimmo611 is to verify that the user still have control of the account and has not been SIM jacked and ported out without the user's approval. Being SIM jacked you will get the same error message but you can't differentiate it without checking with voicemail / 611.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sathishgovind20  I unmarked the self solution and gave it to @Lieux   who provided the two options i believe you followed.

@GinYVR  how does dialing 611 help  with a forgotten passwords/ or  accounts being locked due to incorrect password attepts?

@sathishgovind20 If you can access 611 that means your account is still active, you just need to wait for the moderators to unlock it for you.. expect a wait up to 48 hours.

sathishgovind20

Thanks, I sent the message.

sathishgovind20

There is not option in 611 to unloack the account. And I have waited for 1hr and  try to use forgot password option. Nothing works?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@sathishgovind20 wrote:

I cant login, my account is dissabled?Got the below message, help to resolve the issue.

You can wait 50 minutes before another try and in incognito mode or with a different browser...if nothing help write a private message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sathishgovind20Can you access your voicemail (if not how about from another device?) and 611? Have you let your account lapse? Is so how long?

Need Help? Let's chat.