Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot username

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@

@CS_Agent

I know it's moot now, but I had to reset my password for Community using the "Forgot username or password" link. So I went to change my password but I had trouble logging in still. Turns out that I couldn't remember my username. I eventually figured it out, but perhaps you should have an option to also request the username in addition to having a password reset, not just password reset. 

The link does say " Forgot username or password" but the username is not currently retrievable.

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

Ken1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We also need a fix for this. My wife forgot her username and there is only an option to change her password. That doesn't help when you don't know your username. I hope a moderator will chime in on when there will be a fix for this.

Mystery

Man, they STILL didn't get that fixed? My post was over a year ago.

Good thing I've autosaved my login for all devices. 

Nolan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This still hasn't been fixed.  I had the same problem.  It was very frustrating since this is the ONLY avenue of customer service help, and there was no help to allow me to get help.  

Mystery

@NDesaiwrote:

@Mystery Are your referring to your self-serve account username? If yes, that is your email address. 

No, my Community username. I know it now, but I had a lapse and had trouble recalling it. The link doesn't allow you to request your username.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mystery Are your referring to your self-serve account username? If yes, that is your email address. 

Need Help? Let's chat.