cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to enter referral code

per_ou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I finally made the switch from Rogers but the activation page wouldn't work in Firefox, it kept saying Invalid SIM even though the SIM # was entered correctly.

I think when I redid the activation process using Chrome I forgot to type in the referral code again. I guess since I've already created the account there's no way to use the referral code?

Thanks,

Chris

4 REPLIES 4

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the mods are pretty fast applying referral codes in the event you forget them, just saying as a fyi.

@per_ou wrote:

Hi, I finally made the switch from Rogers but the activation page wouldn't work in Firefox, it kept saying Invalid SIM even though the SIM # was entered correctly.

I think when I redid the activation process using Chrome I forgot to type in the referral code again. I guess since I've already created the account there's no way to use the referral code?

Since you're not completely sure, before contacting the moderators, have your friend check that self serve account to see if there is a $1 refer-a-friend credit in the acount. As for your $10 one-time credit, that comes at a later time (within 72 hours).

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@per_ou You will need to provide your friends phone number with the refferal code when you contact the moderator as @totalUser recommended. Welcome to PM. 

@per_ou wrote:

Thanks,

Chris

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @per_ou 

Just contact moderators with your friend referral code they will enter it manually

You will ask Simon to talk to human than you will have chance to open a ticket.

It gave me n error earlier, if you run into it as well You can contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 that way the response may be a bit longer

Welcome to public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.