cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to enter my friend's referral code when I activated with Public Mobile on 12 Oct 2019

Andre101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I friend referred me to Public Mobile.  I forgot to enter his referral code when the on-line activation was done on 12 Oct 2019.  How can I enter his referral code so he can benefit from his referral? 

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Andre101 wrote:

I friend referred me to Public Mobile.  I forgot to enter his referral code when the on-line activation was done on 12 Oct 2019.  How can I enter his referral code so he can benefit from his referral? 

I think that moderators will do it but they could say no. Best of luck. Always have code ready next time.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You must send a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the circled question mark. Promo codes must be entered when signing up or purchasing. You may not get credit but try anyway.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Andre101 wrote:

You'll need to send a message to moderators and include the referral code that you forgot to use.  They may add it as a gesture of goodwill.  Send message here:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Andre101  click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you usually within 48 hours!  Maybe they'll add it if you ask nicely, keep in mind it says the code must be entered at Time of activation.  Good luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.