cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my email and I have credits on my account because I bought a voucher but still didn't allow

LibanWarah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot my email and I have credits on my account because I bought a voucher but still didn't allow me to add data on my account. Need help.

11 REPLIES 11

@Nblaeser 

London Drugs can't help with account. They sell and that's it.

Nblaeser

Go into your local London Drugs and they will help you with any problems you have with you account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@LibanWarah1  If I remember correctly you do not have to enter a PIN you add funds to your account. You just need to enter the 12 digit voucher PIN.

Adding money...no. Doing something with it...yes.

@LibanWarah1  If I remember correctly you do not have to enter a PIN you add funds to your account. You just need to enter the 12 digit voucher PIN.

@LibanWarah1 wrote:

It asked for a pin I never set one 

@LibanWarah1 Are you certain? Part of the activation process is setting a PIN. You can't continue past the first page without entering and then verifying the PIN selected.

@LibanWarah1 

When you activated your self serve account...did you activate one?

If not, see this:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/create-a-self-serve-account

You would have set up a PIN then, and it would have been texted to you. See your texts for it.

LibanWarah1

It asked for a pin I never set one 

LibanWarah1

I tried 611

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LibanWarah1you can dial *611 to purchase add-ons.

You can also redeem vouchers this way.

Check this article for instructions: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

As for your self serve account, you'll have to contact moderators for help to regain access.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LibanWarah1 check you inbox, you would have received a welcome email.  If you cannot locate it, click on the ? and follow the prompts to initiate a support ticket.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LibanWarah1 wrote:

Forgot my email and I have credits on my account because I bought a voucher but still didn't allow me to add data on my account. Need help.

Hi @LibanWarah1 ,

If you forgot your email to your self serve account you will need to contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link to get you back in.

In the meantime...trying Call *611

Need Help? Let's chat.