cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot PIN

Lukasphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember my PIN from when I got my plan.

6 REPLIES 6

zomba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried an reset option? Can you access to your online account?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Lukasphone wrote:

Hi @Lukasphone did you activate your Sim card in-store?  If yes, PM sent your Pin number by text... it's the 4-digit number.  If you activated online, you chose your PIN number.  PM would have sent you a Welcome email like this..

welcome email -2.png

Anyway, as already suggested above, contact the moderators to help you.  Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lukasphone 

PM sent you a text with your PIN# after your activation.  

For security reason, you cannot access your PIN# online self-serve portal.  Only moderator can access your account and get your PIN#.

If you deleted your PNI#  text message from PM, create a moderator support ticket for help using using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - use "forget PIN#".

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Lukasphone 

Contact mods about your issue.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you have an Android phone you may be able to find the pin in sim card messages

• Open message app
  • Click 3 dots on top right,middle or bottom
  • Select settings
  • Select advanced
  • Click sim.card messages

Your pin might be there if it's the original phone you first signed up with.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Lukasphone wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Lukasphone wrote:

@Lukasphone You will need to contact a moderator and be able to prove that the account is yours. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.