For help

Phi-Khanh76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not sign in my account on website. Pls advise. Tks

Khanh (Mr.)

5 REPLIES 5

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The self-serve portal is slow, so be patient. The server may just be over loaded.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Phi-Khanh76Can you give us a screen capture or the exact phrasing of the error message? We are all customers here, so we can't see what you are doing.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the forgot password link.  Also try logging in using a different browser and incongnito mode.  Try also clearing your cache.   If you still have problems then try contacting a moderator.  

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Phi-Khanh76 wrote:

I can not sign in my account on website. Pls advise. Tks

Khanh (Mr.)

@Phi-Khanh76  Did you just activate your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.