cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up Email on Promo Offered via Email on Sept. 27

FaribaS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

This is the offer that I received from Public Mobile on September 27 on my email x. Below is the offer that I received from Public Mobile.

I joint PM on October 21st with $25 plan but DO NOT SEE THE 5G DATA !!!?

Please look into thsi as soon as you can .

Thanks,

Fariba xxxxxx

For a limited time only, get a one-time 5GB of bonus data when you activate online* on plans $25/mo+.
It's easy, here’s how;
1.Purchase a SIM card
2.Use this email address to activate on any
Public Mobile plan before October 22nd

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous wrote:

@FaribaS 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

the will Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

@FaribaS 

No need to contact CSA yet.  If you meet the criteria, you will get the bonus data.  I doubt that you will need to wait the full 30 days.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FaribaS 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

the will Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@FaribaS 

LoL

I do the same thing too…forgot to read the fine print.

As noted by @Dunkman and @hairbag1 ,

it will be applied on your next month bill.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@FaribaS...Offer available to new activations online only, effective Sep 27, 2021 until Oct 22, 2021 at 11:59PM ET. To redeem this offer, activate online using the same email address this email was sent to by Oct 22 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is stackable with other promotions.The one-time 5GB data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans of $25/month or more. . Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation.

...Hopefully, you followed the directions to be eligible for the promo.

Welcome to Public Mobile

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@FaribaS 

According to the email, the bonus 5GB will be applied within 30 days of activation.  

I will remove your personal information from your OP.

Edit:

Here are the details from the email:

*Offer available to new activations online only, effective Sep 27, 2021 until Oct 22, 2021 at 11:59PM ET. To redeem this offer, activate online using the same email address this email was sent to by Oct 22 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is stackable with other promotions.The one-time 5GB data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans of $25/month or more. . Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or if the rate plan is changed. This offer is subject to change at any time without notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.