cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale

royco6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I notice there is a flash sale promotion of 3GB data. When I asked it is only for new sign ups. Should this not also be for existing customers?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

It is Unrealistic to expect any company to give out “New Customer” perks to all existing customers each time there is a New Customer promotion. We should certainly expect a rate increase if they were to start doing this. But that said, PM does occasionally toss some perks our way which isn’t very “normal behaviour” especially from a third tier provider. 

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@royco6 wrote:

I notice there is a flash sale promotion of 3GB data. When I asked it is only for new sign ups. Should this not also be for existing customers?

Thanks

@royco6  If you are not tied to your existing number then the only way to get it is to activate a new sim.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@royco6 This one is only for new sign ups. However, there are sometimes promos and giveaways for current users as well. You can try to use this current promo to promote PM to your friends/family and get refer-a-friend reward. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@royco6 wrote:

Thanks

A lot of the flash sales are to attract new customers. Us existing PM'ers get our share of the free pie though. I still have 1GB of free data add-on from some time ago as well as free international calling minutes add-on.

Stick around and enjoy the many benefits of Public Mobile.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately for us, it's only for new signed up users. I was also trying to avail the promotion. LoL

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@royco6 

This is for all  new activations. Not for any plan changes.

Need Help? Let's chat.