Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale

LynxKitties
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the flash sale, which was:

"Flash Sale.
Limited time.
Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get your next 30 days for $0 online only*. Activate by May 22nd using the email address submitted below to receive this offer.

Submit your email below between May 5-7, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by May 22, 2020"

and then I made a public mobile account and activated my SIM card. 

It says my next payment date is June 6, for the full amount, $40. It says I don't have any promotions applied atm. Is this correct? or should that be free? I guess the question is, with public mobile do we pay after usage, or before? Because if it's after I'd think that should be $0, if we pay before, then it's correct? I'm a little confused.

8 REPLIES 8

akshaygakhar

Discount will be applied within 30 days of activation.

@LynxKitties  You're welcome!

To answer your other question. Public Mobile is a prepaid service so you always pay your 30 days before usage not after.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Enjoy the savings and stay safe!

LynxKitties

thank you!

@LynxKitties please disregard the first two replies as they're not correct.

As per the terms.

Screenshot_20200508_002822.jpg

Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice.

This is usually the case for all 2nd 30day plan free offers.

You'll see the credit eventually in your account balance to cover your 2nd payment.

On another note if you used a referral code for a$10 sign up bonus that is credited within 72 hours of activating.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@LynxKitties 

please click the question mark on bottom right corner to speak with a moderator, they will be able to provide information you need.
All the best.

IMG_2507.PNG

In this situation, there is no need to contact the moderators. As per the promotion's terms, the customer only needs to wait for the account credit to appear.

"Please note the discount will be applied within 30 days of activation. This offer is subject to change without notice."

@LynxKitties wrote:

It says my next payment date is June 6, for the full amount, $40

t'll say that no matter how much you have in your account balance and account rewards. The line is really just indicating your regular plan price.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LynxKitties 

please click the question mark on bottom right corner to speak with a moderator, they will be able to provide information you need.
All the best.

IMG_2507.PNG

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@LynxKitties Itll be the next month when you get the credit. it'll probably be in your account around 24-72 hrs

Need Help? Let's chat.