cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Flash sale: next 30 days free (May 5th-7th) sign up

@badbuoys the sim will probably arrive by the end of the week. iwould message customer support and tell them about your situation.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@badbuoys contact the moderators directly using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them about the Sims ordered and about the May 22nd deadline if you don't get them in time.  

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
- If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save.

Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card through the site and got it within about a week. It was easy to setup the plan I wanted for now and my referral bonus showed up in less than 72 My ex got the referral bonus for referring me within less than six hours of me activating my sim card. 

Highlighted

Thanks everyone! A mod explained that the order got lost somewhere and offered a full refund. I'll be picking up the SIM cards at a Superstore or Walmart or something instead.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@badbuoys 

Where are you located? Maybe someone here can help you out?

Highlighted

Thanks for checking in, I submitted a help ticket and a mod very promptly helped me out! It should be all good now.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

send private  message to management team will check out for you