Thanks @Naepalm 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Flash sale: next 30 days free (May 5th-7th) sign up

I ordered it from and it arrived after 4 - 5 business days. Im in the GTA area

Highlighted

Unfortunately I was totally not aware of this back then and I signed up for deal alerts now

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up but did not receive an email in my inbox or spam. Tried it multiple times but no luck.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@markseba wrote:

I signed up but did not receive an email in my inbox or spam. Tried it multiple times but no luck.

@markseba 

Most people did not receive an initial email when they signed up between May 5-7.  Some people did get a reminder email afterwards to activate before May 22.  As long as you signed up your email in between May 5-7, you should be fine with this promo

Highlighted

David,

Same for me. But I have been happy with the service so far, my first month had no issue. I hope in the future they have more sales. I have the forty dollar plan with 5 gigabytes. Maybe they will have a sale where they add more gigabyte to the 40.00 plan. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

This disclaimer at the bottom of the email gives the impression that I'm signed up for deal alerts as well

Twitter

Privacy Statement | Publicmobile.ca | My Account
Copyright © 2020 Public Mobile, All rights reserved.

This email address is used for outgoing messages only. Incoming messages are not monitored. This email is an advertisement or solicitation. If you no longer wish to receive Public Mobile deal alert emails, please unsubscribe from this list.
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@markseba Search for NOW WHAT?

That is one of the headings in the email you should have received.

There have been a few people on here that said they have not received it yet. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone else had any problems ordering a SIM card directly from the PM website? I had placed an order for two SIM cards back on May 5 to take advantage of this flash sale, and the tracker still says "Your order is confirmed" with no shipment confirmation. My credit card was charged back on May 6th. It's two weeks later now, and I regret not acting on this last week. Also, does anyone know if I don't make the May 22 activation cutoff due to this issue that's out of my control, is there any chance they could still apply the discount?

Thanks!