cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale: next 30 days free (May 5th-7th) sign up

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Anyone who signed up for the flash sale May 5th-7th "get your next 30 days for free" should have recieved an email today like this......Screenshot_20200513-135744.pngScreenshot_20200511-052204.png

36 REPLIES 36

homelifegolcond
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

send private  message to management team will check out for you               

badbuoys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for checking in, I submitted a help ticket and a mod very promptly helped me out! It should be all good now.

@badbuoys 

Where are you located? Maybe someone here can help you out?

badbuoys

Thanks everyone! A mod explained that the order got lost somewhere and offered a full refund. I'll be picking up the SIM cards at a Superstore or Walmart or something instead.

Kate_mcc

I ordered my SIM card through the site and got it within about a week. It was easy to setup the plan I wanted for now and my referral bonus showed up in less than 72 My ex got the referral bonus for referring me within less than six hours of me activating my sim card. 

@badbuoys contact the moderators directly using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them about the Sims ordered and about the May 22nd deadline if you don't get them in time.  

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
- If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save.

Stay safe. 

@badbuoys the sim will probably arrive by the end of the week. iwould message customer support and tell them about your situation.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

badbuoys

Has anyone else had any problems ordering a SIM card directly from the PM website? I had placed an order for two SIM cards back on May 5 to take advantage of this flash sale, and the tracker still says "Your order is confirmed" with no shipment confirmation. My credit card was charged back on May 6th. It's two weeks later now, and I regret not acting on this last week. Also, does anyone know if I don't make the May 22 activation cutoff due to this issue that's out of my control, is there any chance they could still apply the discount?

Thanks!

@markseba Search for NOW WHAT?

That is one of the headings in the email you should have received.

There have been a few people on here that said they have not received it yet. 

This disclaimer at the bottom of the email gives the impression that I'm signed up for deal alerts as well

Twitter

Privacy Statement | Publicmobile.ca | My Account
Copyright © 2020 Public Mobile, All rights reserved.

This email address is used for outgoing messages only. Incoming messages are not monitored. This email is an advertisement or solicitation. If you no longer wish to receive Public Mobile deal alert emails, please unsubscribe from this list.

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

David,

Same for me. But I have been happy with the service so far, my first month had no issue. I hope in the future they have more sales. I have the forty dollar plan with 5 gigabytes. Maybe they will have a sale where they add more gigabyte to the 40.00 plan. 

@markseba wrote:

I signed up but did not receive an email in my inbox or spam. Tried it multiple times but no luck.

@markseba 

Most people did not receive an initial email when they signed up between May 5-7.  Some people did get a reminder email afterwards to activate before May 22.  As long as you signed up your email in between May 5-7, you should be fine with this promo

markseba

I signed up but did not receive an email in my inbox or spam. Tried it multiple times but no luck.

DavidSan

Unfortunately I was totally not aware of this back then and I signed up for deal alerts now

DavidSan

I ordered it from and it arrived after 4 - 5 business days. Im in the GTA area

Thanks @Naepalm 🙂

@kselmak  my mom got the email it says 

"Your email was submitted for our flash sale. Now, whats next?"

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

What what is the subject line? I submitted but didn't receive anything.

Thanks

@DavidSanIt depends where you ordered your sim from but most mail iis taking a minimum 5 days to arrive.

@DavidSan this is not specific to Public Mobile you can find plenty of people complaining on reddit about their Bell SIM, TELUS SIM, FIDO SIM etc. Postage had been brutal lately you can expect it to take a bit of time. 

If you are near western ontario I can send you one. 

Cheers

Naepalm

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DavidSan 

1. @ people so they can be notified of your response or else they will not be able to see it

2. Where did you buy it from? If it was from Public Mobile then the order # is the tracking number.

If it was from Canadian Cell supplies then you should have received an email saying the order is on the way. Then click view order and download the shop app to view  the status of the SIM card and follow along 

@DavidSan Canada Post is a little backlogged should arrive next week did you sign up with your e mail 5th to the 7th?

DavidSan

I just bought a SIM last Sunday and am still waiting for it to arrive..

@xiaogegeying  I guess the email i recieved is not across the board but the good thing is you did sign up for it.

@DavidSan  Were you thinking about activating with public mobile but missed the sign up window?

DavidSan

dam im a week late..

xiaogegeying

I did sign on and my friends are waiting for my update , but I didn't get this flash sale deal notes.

brettster99

@darlicious 

Both

@brettster99 

Did you put your email in the flash sale sign up? Or the sign up for deal alerts ?

brettster99

@darlicious 

I just checked both now for my alt email and nothing. I might have put my account email in lol to see of any offers coming up for longer-term members 

@brettster99 

I'm assuming anyone who entered an email that hasn't already activated recieved one....i could be wrong. I entered my alternative email to see what would happen. This is what happened to me....did you check your spam or promotions?

Need Help? Let's chat.