cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

30 REPLIES 30

@darlicious from what I read the customer was asking for a refund, not a promotional credit. 

Edit: wow no sleep with 10 kids is not helping my cause...

Or maybe I am just going crossed eyed and mixing up the posts....sheesh 

I thought they had wanted a refund....wow

@Naepalm 

All promotions will add the credit within 30 days (at the longest) it would be difficult to offer your next 30 days for free if it was added at 6 weeks.....

@bilibili 

That would put the credit being added at 7 days from the end of the promotion. A reasonable amount of time.

@bilibilithat sounds a bit quicker than expected. I have heard of 6 week wait time. (edit: wow..mixed up posts you were looking for credit not a refund..sorry sorry)

So glad you were not disappointed!

bilibili

delete

@Tiana_V 

Thanks for clarifying the details and checking in with the moderators to make sure everyone got the memo. We appreciate you following up so quickly to prevent further confusion.

bilibili

delete

@bilibili 

Some things you will have to take as they are! The vast majority of Promotions and special offers around here come with a side of confusion. Eventually you come to realize that it is part of the experience and usually works out just fine on its own. If not, they usually will fix it. 

AE_Collector

bilibili

delete

@Tiana_V we want a raise! and where's that oracle badge you promised me? 😉

@computergeek541 wrote:

@bilibili wrote:

Hello I was referring to the flash sale offer happened that happened last week..

I noticed that the credit still hasn't been added to my account. I activated on May 7

I contacted the mod, and the person told me that: " one of the conditions for the promotion is the following: Purchase a SIM online between May 5-7, 2020."

Others are right that it was not mentioned. Also, the terms provided by the moderator aren't the same that were provided by the marketing department.  The information that I have specifically says that the sim card does not need to be purchased online from Public Mobile.

It does not matter where you get the sim card from as long as you signed up during that May 5 to 7th time period and activate any sim card that is valid for a new activation while using the same e-mail address that was provided during the promotion sign up.

Despite the message that you received form the moderator, you should be fine and I would expect that you'll see the credit in your account before your next renewal.

I believe that the contradictory information would be best addressed by @Tiana_V .

A purchase of a SIM is not necessary to receive this offer - the only qualifications are to enter your email between May 5th and 7th and to activate before May 22nd with the same email. The conflicting information provided by one of our moderators was due to a simple miscommunication between teams. We'll be communicating with our moderator team to clarify this information and double check that everyone is familiar with this new process. 

I would like the note, however, that customers who do qualify for this promo will have to wait until after May 22nd to receive their credit to their account. In general, credits will be applied to accounts within 30 days of activation. 

I hope this clears things up!

@bilibili 

This is the second time today that I've heard a moderator giving incorrect info to a customer. It does public mobile absolutely no good to have moderators who have not been trained properly flying by the seat of their pants because they can't read the conditions of a promo and actually help a customer with an issue. I hope @Tiana_V will review the current promotions with new moderators to make sure they are on the same page as public mobile . They are paid to help customers not hinder them.

If you don't agree with a moderators response ask for a second opinion by simply submitting a new service request. Unlike Simon they are after all only human.......

@bilibili wrote:

Hello I was referring to the flash sale offer happened that happened last week..

I noticed that the credit still hasn't been added to my account. I activated on May 7

I contacted the mod, and the person told me that: " one of the conditions for the promotion is the following: Purchase a SIM online between May 5-7, 2020."

Others are right that it was not mentioned. Also, the terms provided by the moderator aren't the same that were provided by the marketing department.  The information that I have specifically says that the sim card does not need to be purchased online from Public Mobile.

It does not matter where you get the sim card from as long as you signed up during that May 5 to 7th time period and activate any sim card that is valid for a new activation while using the same e-mail address that was provided during the promotion sign up.

Despite the message that you received form the moderator, you should be fine and I would expect that you'll see the credit in your account before your next renewal.

I believe that the contradictory information would be best addressed by @Tiana_V .

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bilibili 

Hopefully you get it. Wishing you the best of luck.

bilibili

delete

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bilibili 

That is a whole load of BS right there. @CS_Agent  explain this to all of us here. We all read the terms and conditions and that was never apart of it (we kept checking the sales for the promo and that was not there.) 

I'm not angry just disappointed if you don't get the reward @bilibili If you haven't received it by the end of the month then I wouldn't blame you for leaving. But we need an honest answer from the mods or maybe the oracles could shed more light on this @Luddite you got any insight to this that could help us understand or any other oracle I can't remember names well 

I don’t think that I would get too bent out of shape....yet. I didn’t notice anything about buying the sim online between !ay 5-7, just registering your email address in that time frame. Since you need to register your new account yourself online, not through a dealer you have to get a SIM Card from somewhere. But it shouldn’t matter where you got it from.

If you met the rest of the requirements they only promise to put a credit into your account equivalent to the monthly plan price BEFORE your next renewal. I have seem

n these one off type new customer credits take a long time so wait until your renewal to see if the credit arrives. If not, check with a moderator. They usually fix up problems like this.

AE_Collector

@bilibili 

You should let the moderator know that on the terms and conditions that you read, there was no mention that you had to order the SIM card in between those dates May 5-7.  Just signing up the email.  

Hopefully, you will still get the credit.  The terms and conditions did mention up to 30 days to get the credit anyways.  

bilibili

delete

bilibili

delete

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili take screen ahots of thise terms and share it with the moderqote thwy may have just made a mistake. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili definetly no purchase SIM condition you needed to appyl your email and activate before May 22nd. 

Those are the conditions I read. 

cheers

I second @gblackma statement

There was never any mention of sim sale

Wait until day 30 and if you didn't get the credit them open the ticket with a moderator, for now everything is as it should be (if you got all the other rewards)

bilibili

delete

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili ouch! even I didn't know you had to purchase the sim from them...

bilibili

delete

bilibili

delete

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili you had to register an email between May to 7 . And use that email to activate before May the 22nd on a $25  or higher plan. That's it. Once those conditions were met you should see your credit within 30 days. Stay safe. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Give it up to 30 days

Condition was to submit the email you will use for the account in that period and opening the account online (not in store) before the deadline

There is no mention of where the sim is coming from

Here is a post with a screenshot 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/FLASH-SALE-TILL-MAY-22ND/m-p/538528 

Need Help? Let's chat.