cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First month free

Elsiestanford
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received an email after i activated the SIM card saying I could get the first month free if I activated my SIM card before January 15.  How do I redeem this?  So fustrating!

12 REPLIES 12

Hello @Joewillier ,

1. Enter your email here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/boxingweek
  2. Then activate a Public Mobile SIM card with that same email address.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

Joewillier
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do I get it started

Elsiestanford

I already activated the SIM cards on Dec. 25

Elsiestanford

I already activated two SIM cards on  Dec. 25, 2020.  Once I activated the SIM cards, I received this email

7A0D0BCD-2AF1-4C62-95D5-E33D918D5D24.png

@Elsiestanford wrote:

How do I get my second month free?

@Elsiestanford You wait until a few days before your next renewal (for your second month), check your account and the money should be there as available funds. Easy peasy.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elsiestanford wrote:

@Elsiestanford hi you will be credited in your account before your second month 

Elsiestanford

@Elsiestanford 

It's one free cycle, you will get it as credit in your account.

If you signed up with autopay you should already see $2. 

If you used referral (you still can if you didn't) tomorrow or after tomorrow you will see $12 on your account.

Sometimes within 30 days they will drop the value of your plan on your account (please don't change your plan until then to avoid confusion)

If any of those are missing you would contact moderators through private message (send it Moderator_Team) and they would fix it

Welcome to Publicmobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elsiestanford : Yup. That's the promo. No where does it say first month. Just one month. Marketing wording around here is pretty minimal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Elsiestanford wrote:

I received an email after i activated the SIM card saying I could get the first month free if I activated my SIM card before January 15.  How do I redeem this?  So fustrating!

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.
  6. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

Elsiestanford

5A59FBE0-6521-4068-B96B-A756FE06C1E8.png

@Elsiestanford wrote:

Sorry, but there is no first month free promotion. The promotion is for your first renewal (2nd 30 days) to be free. If all promotion conditions are met, you'll receive a credit for the price of the activated plan within 30 days of account activation.

First, register your e-mail address at Boxing Week Savings (publicmobile.ca) and then activate your account online by February 8, 11:59pm EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.