cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a store near you doesnt work for burlington or oakville

Jager
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can someone forward this to the people in charge? Trying to find outlets that carry sims and do vouchers, the website always says "oops" only in certain cities, does that mean there are zero outlets there?

9 REPLIES 9

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

@TheGxLondon Drugs doesn't go pass east of Saskatchewan

Really? I thought they were from London Ontario, oh well...thank you for telling me.

@TheGxLondon Drugs doesn't go past east of Saskatchewan

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I like going to London Drugs, they got sims and vounchers and they all over Canada, plus they're Canadian company so I like using my $ to help Canadian companies instead of others.

@JagerFor SIM card you can try Wow Mobile https://www.wowmobile.ca/en/locations/ or PC's Mobile Shop.. seems there are plenty of Wow's in the Oakville / Burlington area.

You can get vouchers from these places

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@JagerYou are right.. it doesn't work for Oakville or Burlington.. even Milton

Jager
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I heard walmart sims have to be activated on spot, looking for just the sim and possible vouchers, does walmart sell vouchers?

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jager wrote:

can someone forward this to the people in charge? Trying to find outlets that carry sims and do vouchers, the website always says "oops" only in certain cities, does that mean there are zero outlets there?

The locator site maybe having issues. Someone mentioned that the site showed no locations in Ontario or Quebec! Which is obviously not correct

Master2000
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

See if there are Walmart there. Walmart has SIM and will activate it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.