cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find store

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Does the map work for anybody?

I can just get toronto, the moment you move out it gives oooops message. Postal code does that too. Address doesn't work either.

I tried Firefox and chrome and also incognito mode.

Is there another way to find a store that would sell public sim close to a particular address. I tried google maps but i get rogers stores

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am I have been using Chrome but for the last few days it works only some of the time.  I tried IE and it seems to be more reliable.

@Triguy wrote:

Try using IE and clear your cache and cookies.

Friends don't let friends use a deprecated browser.  Before suggesting edge, it is just chrome underneath the fancy haircut, might as well use chrome.  Smiley Tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Store locator works for me, using city name and postal code.  It did not like the address option.  I am using firefox.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@totalUser wrote:

Does the map work for anybody?

I can just get toronto, the moment you move out it gives oooops message. Postal code does that too. Address doesn't work either.

I tried Firefox and chrome and also incognito mode.

Is there another way to find a store that would sell public sim close to a particular address. I tried google maps but i get rogers stores

Try again. It wasn't responding a few minutes ago for me too, but it is working now.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using IE and clear your cache and cookies.

Need Help? Let's chat.