cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Screen not Responding to my Input

davidjmurdoch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm attempting to use the voicemail setup to re-record my personal name as it's quite softly spoken and needs to be restated and I'll figure out how to do it eventually - as I better understand the terminology and the menus.  But my question in this regard was not answered by the information online via Simon. Just how to initially setup voicemail not re-record my name. So I indicated my question was not answered and wrote why the answer was not helpful. But when I tried to click that I'm not a robot, my mouse would not mark inside the red square prompt nor allow me to submit. So I wondered if my browser was incompatible but Simon did not understand that question. So here I am, looking for any assistance that you can provide. BTW, I'm using Opensuse Leap 15, KDE and Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit). Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@davidjmurdoch wrote:

I'm attempting to use the voicemail setup to re-record my personal name as it's quite softly spoken and needs to be restated and I'll figure out how to do it eventually - as I better understand the terminology and the menus.  But my question in this regard was not answered by the information online via Simon. Just how to initially setup voicemail not re-record my name. So I indicated my question was not answered and wrote why the answer was not helpful. But when I tried to click that I'm not a robot, my mouse would not mark inside the red square prompt nor allow me to submit. So I wondered if my browser was incompatible but Simon did not understand that question. So here I am, looking for any assistance that you can provide. BTW, I'm using Opensuse Leap 15, KDE and Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit). Thanks.

They recently changed the website so it's still a bit buggy. You might want to contact PM to let them know of the problem you encountered.

If you're trying to change your name and not your greeting it's definitely hard to find in the menus! I believe you press 4, 4, 3. Personally I'm a fan of deleting the name so it tells people your number rather than your name when you leave them a voicemail.

There is a very indepth voicemail guide here: http://static.telus.com/common/cms/files/get-help/downloads/Tel_Voicemail_Guide_en_v3.pdf

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@davidjmurdoch wrote:

@davidjmurdoch  The website was recently re-launched and there are definetely issues as you have found out. Smiley Happy

For voicemail greeting setup instructions  click here.

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.