Did you mean: 

Family plan

habtefil7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I have anther phone in my account?

10 REPLIES 10

@darlicious wrote:

@Mainuddin 

With separate accounts you will get triple or quadruple the rewards. The first account holder refers the next member and so on....and each will get the $10 bonus referral credit.

And if is a 4 member family 3 of the accounts could get another $1 off for giving out their referral code. 

@Mainuddin 

With separate accounts you will get triple or quadruple the rewards. The first account holder refers the next member and so on....and each will get the $10 bonus referral credit.

Unfortunately, PM does not offer family plans.  Each account would require a separate sim, email, and phone number.

@Mainuddin wrote:

Hello, can i get a family plan? a family 3 or 4 person?

Nope...each phone needs a separte sim with it's own account and email address. You can use the same credit card to pay though.

@Mainuddin  Sorry, PM does not have a Family Plan.  Each account is treated individually and must be use a different email address to setup

Mainuddin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, can i get a family plan? a family 3 or 4 person?

@Triton72 you can use aliases so that the accounts all go to one email

ie. triton72@gmail.com

triton72+kid@gmail.com

if you would like to do this. contact customer support mods to change it for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

Triton72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish. I have three accounts. I use different emails, but same passwords so it makes it easy. Three accounts still cheaper than the family plans at other providers.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@habtefil7 wrote:

Can I have anther phone in my account?

No, each phone must have a different email account. If you use gmail create an alias.

Sorry, but one phone number per account, and one active SIM card at a time per phone number

Need Help? Let's chat.