cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan?

brianchamp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a Family plan that can share data between devices? I have an Android phone and would like to use my data on my Ipad that takes a sim card. Is this possible without switching sim cards all the time? 

Than you

4 REPLIES 4

brianchamp

Thank you.

I will check into a second account also.

Regards

brianchamp

Thank you for your quick response. I will check out the Hotspot setup

Regards. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No sorry.

One sim, one email per account. Hotspot to share data.

Use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus on first account. Then use referral code from 1st account for 2nd account.1st account gets $1 off per 30 days and 2nd gets $10. Repeat the process and decide what accounts get the $1 off. But first signup you would need to use a referral code if you want first account to get $10. If a friend or family member is on Public Mobile ask for their code.

Each account needs a different email you can use email alias.

You can also use same credit card to make payments on each account but I would suggest activating each account a day or two after the first account so that the bank doesn't block the card thinking it's duplicate transactions going through all the same day.

@brianchamp wrote:

Is there a Family plan that can share data between devices? I have an Android phone and would like to use my data on my Ipad that takes a sim card. Is this possible without switching sim cards all the time? 

Than you

There are no family plans at Public Mobile. The only way to share the data with another device would be to use Wi-Fi hotspot, but that would make it necessary for both devices to be at the same location.

Need Help? Let's chat.