Family Plan

SAMH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does Public Mobile offer a family plan

5 REPLIES 5

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@SAMH wrote:

No they do not.  Each phone number is a separate account with its own email address.  You can pay for multiple phones with the same credit card though.

If using gmail.  You can use one only gmail address as per below. 

An easy way to sort your email is to add categories after your username.

For example, messages sent to the following aliases will all go to janedoe@gmail.com:

• janedoe+school@gmail.com
  • janedoe+notes@gmail.com
  • janedoe+important.emails@gmail.com

@Jb456  LOL, now it's my bad - TOTALLY overlooked that extra bit at the end of the sentence!!! 🙄

@Jb456 wrote:

If all of you are new to public mobile.

Buy 3 sims cards or amount you need.

Nicely laid out plan for the OP - easy enough to understand, makes sense, and shows how you can SORT OF make your own DIY family plan! My only question is, where'd you get the "3 SIM cards" from? Maybe the OP has a family of 6, or more, in which case there's some bigger savings to be had..... 😉

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@SAMH  no they don't, each plan requires a sim card and unique email address. 

Here's 2 articles on activation , they basically explain it all:

1. What you require to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/what-you-need-to-activate
2. How to activate https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SAMH wrote:

No they do not.  Each phone number is a separate account with its own email address.  You can pay for multiple phones with the same credit card though.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.