cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed number transfer

aliciajustason
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been a few weeks nearing a month here in a week, and I didn't think to fix this before now but is there anyway anyone can help me with my number transfer? I went to the wow boutique near me and I guess it didn't work when we did it, I have all my information ready if someone can help me!! I'm new to the community so any help would be appreciated!! 

3 REPLIES 3

UselessB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You also need to have all the info from your old account like the Account #, Pin #, Account name. If anything is off, I don't think they can do it.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aliciajustason is your number with your previous provider still active?  I hope so, because it needs to be in order to complete a port.  In any event, please contact the moderators as @will13am mentioned, they will be able to assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aliciajustason, please contact the moderator team, they should be able to assist with resubmitting the number port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.