cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Failed Koodo Port?

Hi All,

Last night, I tried to complete a port of my Koodo through the PM selfserve page.  The selfserve page said it was successful, and I also received the cancellation email from Koodo.  However, as of this afternoon, neither phone number works.  My PM account page shows the new phone number, but the SIM details on my phone show the old phone number.  I cannot make calls from my phone (and data does not work), and calling both numbers either results in a 'not in service' message, or is immdiately disconnected.

Anyone else have problems similar to this?  I've emailed support, and sent a direct message, but no responses yet.

Thanks,

Garrick

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Failed Koodo Port?

What happens after you reboot your phone with the new PM SIM in it?

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This looks like one for our super moderators. @Shazia_K can you take a look?

Rebooted the phone a number of times.  I see 'Public Mobile' at the top, so it seems like I'm connected to the network, and my SIM details show the phone number I got from activating the PM SIM card.

When trying to get on mobile data, I see the phone grab an IP for a second, then it loses it, then tries again and again.

And everything worked fine with the SIM after activation, but before porting over my number.