cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to create my account

Yunling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I tried to create an account with a new bought SIM card number but I did not finish the process. Tried to start over to create an account but found that my cell phone number is now invalid. I tried to log in to my account to check if I have already had an account but the email I used to create the account cannot be verified. I totally got stuck and don't know what to do to fix this problem so I can have an account then port my KOODO's phone number to Public Mobile. 

4 REPLIES 4

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your Koodo account closed and service has stopped?

lspring
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Depending how far you got with account creation the first time this will determine if you have an account or not. You mentioned your cell number; if this is the public mobile number then you do have an account. I would look for options to select forgot e-mail. In that case you would be asked other identifying characteristics such as your password.  

You did ceate a username. Try using the username to log in instead of the e-mail. Once you get into your account you can check what e-mail is registered and what your public mobile number is.

Hope it helps

Yunling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, RobertQc,  

I will contact moderator right away.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Yunling Sorry you are having trouble, I think this may be a case for a mod, as only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.