cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceed talk time and messages

proza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That $10 30 days plan includes 50 minute talk time and 50 out going message. What happened if I used up all the talk time and message? Will it be additional charge per minute and per message? or I cannot use the phone to talk and text at all?

7 REPLIES 7

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@proza

Yes.

.you'll see the extra minutes in the add on section on your account page.

proza

That means my phone will have two types of minutes, the planned minutes and add-on minutes. I guess the planned minutes will be used first untill gone, then the add-on minutes, right?

Carld123

@proza

No...the minutes roll over until used..

proza

If I added an add-on, will the unused minutes expire once my plan get auto renewed?

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unlike some other prepaid plans, Public Mobile automatically stops a limited usage item once you’ve used it all. Once you’ve used all the texts/minutes/data in your plan, you won’t be able to preform that task unless you renew your plan or purchase an add-on.

I find this quite useful, as you can’t “go over” and get overcharged. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

There are add-ons available for talk (long distance) for $8 and $15.  These can be used as regular minutes.

There are no SMS add-ons available for IN CANADA use, so you will only receive SMS and MMS until your plan is renewed.

Your options are to buy the talk add-ons if required, wait until renewal, or change to maybe the $25 unlimited talk and text package.  

If you wish to renew the $10 plan early, you can top up the value, and ask via Private Message to the Moderator_Team account, an early renewal of your plan.

Carld123

@proza

Once used up its gone..best to keep an eye on your talk minutes..then buy a talk add on if needed

Need Help? Let's chat.