cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every call I make says I need a long distance plan

Wonka902
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot make any phone calls or even call my voicemail, I got the unlimited calling package and it’s not working just says I need a long distance plan 

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wonka902 I agree with @popping.  This happens sometimes when downgrading plans in your plan change.  (I'm assuming you were downgrading from multiple services to just talk, based on what you said.)   The lost/stolen workaround that popping described seems to work for most people when they experience this issue.  Please give it a try and let us know whether or not it worked for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wonka902

You plan features was not provisioned properly.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to provision your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Wonka902

Yes I tried that, It worked fine before til I changed my plan to only unlimited calls 

Wonka902

I’m dialing correctly. I changed my plan to callin only and it stopped working. I’ve been with public mobile for a while and never had an issue til now 

Make sure you’re dialing the number correctly.  Added extension in the contact list *may not* dial if not formatted correctly.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Wonka902 Have you tried dialing with 1 in front of a number you are trying to reach? Did you port in your number and did it go through? Can you receive calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.