cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Activation

inagakimai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was trying to activate my SIM Card online and was at the final payment step when my computer went into sleep. Even though the payment went through and I was charged the amount for my plan, I don't think my account request went through (didn't receive a confirmation email or anything). I also don't know my phone number...what should I do? 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@solarbeam wrote:

Same thing happened to me and I did not receive an email, phone works and I have tired the activate it myself, account does not work yet SIM does, thought I forgot the password after 5 mins which I didn't but tried to send a reset password email over an hour ago and still haven't received an email.

Check with spam folder.

Re-start your browser and do the reset password process again.

pcouturier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You might need to contact a moderator. If the SIM card dosen't work and if you can't activate it anymore, the activation might hang somewhere....

solarbeam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing happened to me and I did not receive an email, phone works and I have tired the activate it myself, account does not work yet SIM does, thought I forgot the password after 5 mins which I didn't but tried to send a reset password email over an hour ago and still haven't received an email.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@inagakimai wrote:

Hello,

I was trying to activate my SIM Card online and was at the final payment step when my computer went into sleep. Even though the payment went through and I was charged the amount for my plan, I don't think my account request went through (didn't receive a confirmation email or anything). I also don't know my phone number...what should I do? 

@inagakimai  Stick in the sim card, see if it works, it probably does. If it does go here after https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If the sim card does not work, then contact the mod team since the payment went through.

Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.