cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while registering, now SIM card inactive and can't log in

Fishing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Created an account but when we entered the SIM number it says it's invalid. Now when we try to log in the account doesn't exist. I thought maybe I needed to start all over, but now the system says the public mobile SIM# is invalid. Bought a new card but this still doens't work. Called Telus but they said our old number has already been transfered to Public Mobile.  Please help! @Moderator_Team

3 REPLIES 3

Fishing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your advice. I wrote the PM moderator team on Thursday with sim number and the email used during activation but still have not received a reply.  Getting frustrating as I'm unable to use my new phone. 

@Fishing wrote:
Created an account but when we entered the SIM number it says it's invalid. Now when we try to log in the account doesn't exist. I thought maybe I needed to start all over, but now the system says the public mobile SIM# is invalid. Bought a new card but this still doens't work. Called Telus but they said our old number has already been transfered to Public Mobile.  Please help! @Moderator_Team

I'm assuming that the first time, it didn't say invalid sim card number, and that you were trying again because there was some type of error message during the activation process?

Since Telus says that the number has been ported to Public Mobile, I notice that you didn't say that you tried, so if you haven't, please try using your Public Mobile sim card to see if the service is working. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Fishing wrote:

@Fishing  A new sim will not solve your issue. Sounds like you account hasn't been provisioned properly. Only the PM moderator team can fix it. When messaging them include your sim number and the email used during activation.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.