cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating account, can't create, can't set password

Dinbhh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was an error when creating my account, a second attempt told me an account already existed for that phone number. When I try to use the "forgot password" link, it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address".

Any ideas how I can gain access to my account again?

4 REPLIES 4

Dinbhh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@gblackma wrote:

@Dinbhh What happens when you insert your sim into your phone?  Does it work? 

No, it hasn't started working yet, so maybe some process is not complete? The main reason I wanted to get in was to see if the account was set up correctly.

Thanks for your reassurances, I've messaged the moderators too.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dinbhh What happens when you insert your sim into your phone?  Does it work? Thanks. The only people that  can help you is the moderators. Keep an eye on the envelope tòp right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. You may have to contact them directly using this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 since your email address isn't being recognized.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dinbhh Wait for 1 hour and try again. If same, then , click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible). Or send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dinbhh  Click here to register your selfserve account. If that doesn't work then submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.