cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message on rewards

Agg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I click on my rewards, it keeps coming back with error when loading. May explain why my rewards are not reflected in my $25 bill - the autopay and loyalty bonus not reducing my monthly bill. Appreciate assistance on how I can get this corrected. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Agg

Haha, thanks. I saw 2018 as over a year in my mind. Sorry, my bad.

Thanks for all the help.

@Agg wrote:

Well, I joined in October 2018 so the loyalty should have kicked in a while ago. But I did change from the $30 plan to the $25 plan in April this year so did that reset my plan? But even then, my autopay took $31.36 which possibly  means $2 autopay worked but still not the loyalty. Also, what can I do about the error message on the rewards page?

Unless this is a typo, your loyalty rewards will kick at the November renewal.

Loyalty rewards are counting on a full 365 days, whereas the plan cycles are 12 x 30 days, so the reward is applied on the 12 renewal = cycle #13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Agg wrote:

Well, I joined in October 2018 so the loyalty should have kicked in a while ago. But I did change from the $30 plan to the $25 plan in April this year so did that reset my plan? But even then, my autopay took $31.36 which possibly  means $2 autopay worked but still not the loyalty. Also, what can I do about the error message on the rewards page?

That must be a typo. It's not October 2019 yet.

Changing plan would not reset rewards. Rewards are on the account...not the plan.

The error message may just be the site acting up. Maybe clear cache or use a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

Agg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Agg wrote:

Autopay takes $25.76, the 0.76 is tax? Province is British Columbia.

Thanks.

That amount indicates that you paid $23. Likely the autopay came off. But certainly...where is your loyalty reward?

But...the first loyalty reward will first show up in your rewards area before it actually takes place. Then after your actual anniversary, the next renewal will deduct the loyalty.

Agg

Autopay takes $25.76, the 0.76 is tax? Province is British Columbia.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Agg wrote:

When I click on my rewards, it keeps coming back with error when loading. May explain why my rewards are not reflected in my $25 bill - the autopay and loyalty bonus not reducing my monthly bill. Appreciate assistance on how I can get this corrected. Thanks

What amount is being taken out of your payment card? What province are you in?

Need Help? Let's chat.