cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating account while activating SIM

briannavan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a new sim and tried to activate it. However, on the last page, it failed (after payment). So, I tried to log in and it failed. I tried to recover password and it said no email address. But I tried to activate the SIM again and it said the SIM is invalid. So it seems it activated my SIM card but did not create my account?! Help!

7 REPLIES 7

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@briannavan wrote:

Hi,

I got a new sim and tried to activate it. However, on the last page, it failed (after payment). So, I tried to log in and it failed. I tried to recover password and it said no email address. But I tried to activate the SIM again and it said the SIM is invalid. So it seems it activated my SIM card but did not create my account?! Help!

Try the "Live Chat" option.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@briannavan wrote:

Hi,

This seems to be a job for a moderator - 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@briannavan 

if you are still having issues you can provate message a moderator and ask them to look into it for you. Here is the link;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope it works out for you and sorry to hear this is the start of your experience with Public Mobile

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@briannavan , check whether your credit card was charged.  If it was, then your activation was completed in which case you need to contact the moderator team to deal with the account access problem.  Otherwise, wait and hour, clear browser cache and try activating again.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@briannavan install the sim in your phone and see if you have service

if you do, then contact customer support mods to fix your self serve account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@briannavan Don't worry, you need to wait 1-2 hours and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.