Error 821

I have an Error 821 code.... what is it and how do I get it fixed

Accepted Solutions
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: Error 821

@Jake8034 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

View solution in original post

All Replies
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jake8034 wrote:

Clear your cache files, try a different web browser. I use Firefox without any issues.

Jake8034
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Error 821

I’ve tried to activate my SIM card... the payment has come off my credit card but I received an 821 error code.... I cannot sign on to my account... it says email and password are invalid 

what do I do now.... it says to contact a moderator 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jake8034 

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

View solution in original post

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jake8034 

Try:

1. waiting one hour
  2. clearing cache and cookies
  3. open an incognito page
  4. then try again

If that doesn't work, contact a Moderator:

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Jake8034 wrote:

Hi @Jake8034 read this Accepted Solution on same topic as yours 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Activating-your-SIM-card/m-p/666975/h... by @dabr 

Follow that solution

Please keep us posted

Aloha

RosieR

gc4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me.

This is a joke. I can't even submit a ticket because my logon fails as well.

Fkn incredible.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@gc4 wrote:

Same thing happened to me.

This is a joke. I can't even submit a ticket because my logon fails as well.

Fkn incredible.

hI @gc4 are you still having problem logging in your self serve account?  I only ask because you said "happened" to you.

If not, please try the solutions offered by fellow customers above.  If you no longer have this issue, would you please share the solution to your issue?  This will help fellow customers who are having the same issue.

RosieR

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gc4    If your issue is with the chatbot and unable to submit a ticket, then the alternative method to contact moderators is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The response can take anywhere from 1-48 hours (usually under 2 hours) and will appear in the envelope icon (next to your avatar), so keep checking regularly.  

You can also share a few details of what your problem is and someone in the community might be able to offer suggestions/advice which might resolve the issue quicker than waiting for a response from moderators as long as it doesn't require account access which only moderators can access.

gc4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

None of the solutions are working.

I am not ready to try to activate my sim card again because the same problem will likely occur.

All I want is to be reimbursed for the faulty sim card activations.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.