cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered the wrong account information when porting a number

eldredwilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I entered the wrong account number when I ported my number.  I have found the IMEI number since then and I am wondering what I have to do to update this?

Thanks

Eldred 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@eldredwilliams 

You will need to contact the moderator or call the Porting Department as noted by PM Community members.

You will need to keep your old SIM from your previous carrier in the phone to confirm with YES that you are porting over to PM.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

You can contact the porting department and confirm the status and update the information.  I will private message you the phone number.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@eldredwilliams wrote:

Hello,

I entered the wrong account number when I ported my number.  I have found the IMEI number since then and I am wondering what I have to do to update this?

Thanks

Eldred 

Hello @eldredwilliams ,

Moderators can help you get this corrected. 

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Also, I will private message you the Porting number, incase you can resolve this by this method.

Need Help? Let's chat.