cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency email change

PrincessPaechxo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My boyfriend and I just set up accounts but in his email I missed a number without realizing. 

My VISA/DEBIT card is linked to his account and we need to fix his email immediately.  

9 REPLIES 9

PrincessPaechxo

I'm not with him at the moment so we can't check if our sims work in each other's phones.

PrincessPaechxo

He took the sim out for the 4th time and reset, then it started to work briefly for both text and call. Calling works still but messaging doesn't again. The phone said his time and date are off and when he switches it to be correct it lasts like maybe 5 minutes before it says out of date again. 

Sorry @PrincessPaechxo just remembered there is a guide for setting up a phone for data: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@PrincessPaechxo wrote: 

My VISA/DEBIT card is linked to his account and we need to fix his email immediately.  

My girlfriends were never that trusting! Robot LOL

@PrincessPaechxo wrote:

Can do: now he's having an issue with texting and said he's now lost data as well. 

What is make/model of his phone?

Does your PM SIM work in his phone? Vice versa?

PrincessPaechxo

Can do: now he's having an issue with texting and said he's now lost data as well. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@PrincessPaechxo wrote:

My boyfriend and I just set up accounts but in his email I missed a number without realizing. 

Login to the account, under My Profile click Edit Profile, then click Change Username and enter the correct email address. This will immediately protect the account.

Once done, ask the moderators to update the official Account email address to match.

jackal

The moderator team is very good with responding to messages as well. You will need to be able to provide them with the account PIN or answer a series of other security questions as part of the process.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PrincessPaechxo, I suggest you reach out to the moderator team to correct this.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.