cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email switch

INDRAK55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email I signed up with is linger an email I have access to. 

I need assistance switching emails. Can anyone help me? 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@INDRAK55 wrote:

The email I signed up with is linger an email I have access to. 

I need assistance switching emails. Can anyone help me? 

Thank you 

@INDRAK55   -  Hello,

In the event you were talking about your Community email, you can do that yourself under your Avatar, then "My Settings".

esjliv_0-1634168404416.png

Otherwise, for your Self Serve account email, only CSAs can change that one for you.

EDIT: Be sure to have your Community AND your Self Serve emails match (even down to the lower/upper case), so that you receive any Community Rewards that are due to you. 😜

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@INDRAK55    Once PM's customer support have changed your email, you might want to test it first to see if the email does actually come to your new email address as PM has 2 or 3 different sections in their system where the old email may be registered and they need to ensure that the new email is updated in all.   Also to receive Community Rewards (if any), make sure you update your email in your Community account to same as what's in your self serve account too.

Edit:  To test the new email, try doing a password reset to by clicking this Forgot Password link:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@INDRAK55 

To change your email. You need to contact a PM CS Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in Create a Ticket and follow the prompts.

You will need your PIN number, phone number, email address, account number etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@INDRAK55 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.