cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and pssqord

subish04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I am unable to login to my account, I tried forget password but it says not user deleted or whatever. I needed to update my information

How can I get a customer service or admin to help me? 

5 REPLIES 5

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@subish04 wrote:

Hi, 

I am unable to login to my account, I tried forget password but it says not user deleted or whatever. I needed to update my information

The forgot password has not been working well, maybe the @CS_Agent can look into this as this is not the first complaint about it. There have been issues with the change password function as well. 

Contact customer service through SIMon: bottom right corner ask to speak to a human, select account-related then ask to speak to a human again and it will give you the option to open the ticket. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@subish04 If you couldn't reset your password, as was mentioned, there are 2 options: contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password. Then, you can update your information after login.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@subish04 once you get your temporary password from the moderators, and log back into your self service account, go here to update your credit card.

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to PM. Stay safe.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@subish04 wrote:

Hi, 

@subish04 hello is your service suspended at the moment?If it has been suspended more than 90 days your account is closed

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@subish04  

make a ticket and speak to SIMon by tapping on the ? icon on the bottom right. SIMon will give you suggested fixes and gather the correct information needed to create a ticket in the proper category. Pick the correct categories that suits your issues and then click "submit ticket/click me" to start a private message to the moderators.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.