cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and Password Forgot

apittman9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i setup a phone for my son and cannot remember the email address or password i used. how can i access this information. how can i log into account

5 REPLIES 5

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact Moderator_Team using a private message. They will first authenticate your ownership and then will help you to retrieve your information. 

@apittman9 wrote:

this is my community account. i do not know what my sons is. the only piece of information that i have from his public mobile account is his phone number. can i get his email and password with only this information??

Contact Moderators. They will get back to you with a series of questions to confirm you are the rightful owner.

apittman9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is my community account. i do not know what my sons is. the only piece of information that i have from his public mobile account is his phone number. can i get his email and password with only this information??

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@apittman9 wrote:

i setup a phone for my son and cannot remember the email address or password i used. how can i access this information. how can i log into account

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

You can check the email associated with a community account by going into profile/settings.

Once you know the email, You can reset the account password if you remember the answer to the security question.

If the self-serve account was never activated, you can do it now.

Failing this, you will have to contact Moderators for their assistance.

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators

1. Click the green "?" on the lower right of this page

2. Type "Contact moderator"

3. Click "Account-specific question"

4. Click "No, I want a human"

5. Click "Submit a ticket"

6. Login if your username/password are not filled in.

7. Click the drop down menu (in the white area).

8. Pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it.

9. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method will have slower response times.

Need Help? Let's chat.