cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address not recognized

Msml76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am attempting to create a new account, my first account but I receive an error when adding my email the emIl is the same as my payment account. it ss correct. What  can i do? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Msml76 I am assuming everything worked out for you in login your account.

I would suggest you click Solution is Solved.

@Msml76 

It's been suggested by some that longer e-mail address sometimes won't work in certain fields on either activation or community accounts (i don't know what the character limit is...)

Remember that the self-serve function is terribly slow to load.   Load times have been in the 10-30 second range so just let the page load. (don't back out and try again or 'refresh')  There's very little that can change that except logging in when there is less demand on the system.  

Welcome to Public Mobile

Msml76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

I think i am login with my email now. But errors were indicated. Thanks again

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Msml76 

Did you activate in store or online at home?  If online, you should have created a self service account when you activated your SIM card.  Your chosen email address and password. You should have gotten a welcome email from Public mobile when you activated your SIM ard. 

If you activated in store, you will need to set up a self service account at home. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/create-a-self-serve-account

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

You have to use a different email address for each account. Clear your cache cookies and history first. Then use Chrome incognito and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.