cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braydenmartinbu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Email account is not linked to my account so I am locked out????

When creating my account initially I must've entered in my email wrong. I am trying to recover the password or email address that was used and there is no way to get help? Just trying to log in so I can change my credit card on my account.

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: Email account is not linked to my account so I am locked out????

@braydenmartinbu wrote:

When creating my account initially I must've entered in my email wrong. I am trying to recover the password or email address that was used and there is no way to get help? Just trying to log in so I can change my credit card on my account.

• Contact a Public Mobile moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
JK8
Mayor / Maire

@braydenmartinbu wrote:

• Contact a Public Mobile moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
    • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@braydenmartinbu wrote:

@braydenmartinbu 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I might recommend this, @braydenmartinbu

Click your Community avatar upper right corner, select My Profile. 

Your Community e-mail address should be showing there - could it be that one?  Worth a shot.

will13am
Oracle

@braydenmartinbu , do you keep your old emails?  If so, go through them and see if there is a welcome email from Public Mobile.  That would confirm the email that was used for the self serve account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.