cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Invalid

DerekMcCann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user attempting to set up a self serve account. When I enter my email address I get an alert saying my email is invalid.

4 REPLIES 4

@DerekMcCann wrote:

Hello,

I attempted to activate with a new email address but when the first question asks my phone number, then my current email comes up, so I opted 'forgot password' I then got an alert saying my email ca not be verified.

i cannot set up with a new email because my old /current email is linked to my phone number..

It sounds like you already have an email registered for your self-serve account.

If you do not know your password and cannot reset it, then you need to contact Moderators.

Also we cannot change the email address ourselves. If you want to use a different email for your self-serve account, then you have to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

@DerekMcCann  it seems that your current email was accepted by PM. So contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. Welcome to PM. 

@DerekMcCann wrote:

Hello,

I attempted to activate with a new email address but when the first question asks my phone number, then my current email comes up, so I opted 'forgot password' I then got an alert saying my email ca not be verified.

i cannot set up with a new email because my old /current email is linked to my phone number..

DerekMcCann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@DerekMcCann wrote:

I am a new user attempting to set up a self serve account. When I enter my email address I get an alert saying my email is invalid.

This usually means the email has already been used in the past (or it is currently in use).

You must activate with a new email address (an email alias will work as well).

Need Help? Let's chat.