cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eligibility for Flash Sale promotion

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a brand new Public Mobile customer.
Can I still get the flash sale promo

if I switched to Public Mobile this morning?

I didn’t see the offer when I switched 

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a msg to the support people and they ll be able to do it for you. 

Welcome to PM. 

@911   Great to hear.. Enjoy the service.

Thanks for your great advice and yes, the CS Agents are super nice and supportive.

Everything is taken care of and all is well 👍🏻

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@911 

The free 2gb bonus applies to plans $35 or more. When you activate the SIM, enter the 2GBBONUS promo code.

If you missed this step, contact the CS Agent and explain the you missed adding the promo code.

@911 wrote:

Yes I did 

Then open a ticket and good thing will happen   

🙂

Yes I did 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@911 : Did you activate online yourself with at least a $35 plan? Although, many exceptions to the rules are made.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@911   Yes, if it is an honest mistake, you can open a ticket with PM.  PM Support usually are very understanding and able to apply the bonus back 

open a ticket with PM Support click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@911 

yes you can get it but you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

them will be Add for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.