cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$$ Earnings

sla237
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to earn up to $20 every 30 days? How much response do we have to make?

14 REPLIES 14

@sla237 

Lol....youre welcome! Im good at math now but you would never know that when i got 9% in grade 11 math! It's a good thing went to art college......heres a tip....when replying to tag the person you are replying to hit the "@" key and a box will pop up with the most recent users replying and the OP (original poster) of the thread. Or If you want to tag someone not in the thread hit the "@" then type in the full username and the space bar and the name will pop up and you click on it and that will tag them. They will also get a notification that you have mentioned them in your post.

sla237

I see. Thanks for replying!

sla237

haha you are good at math, don't you? (Thanks for answering)

sla237

Thank you!!!!

@sla237 

Spend a few hours a week learning all about public mobile and how to manage your phone and your account. Ask questions, post, reply.....bravo people who help you or teach you something new. When you know the correct answer then try and help. Do this consistently for a whole month you might earn a $1 or $2 community reward. The top1% ($15) and top 5% ($10) earn about $0.06 per hour spent helping out on the community.....

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

sorry about 5c $0.05

#what they said! 

how much is this post worth?

@yanzhiqiang i think you may have missed a couple decimal places. 

🙂 lol

@yanzhiqiang 

One post is worth 50 cents? That's not even close.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One post is worth about $0.50.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sla237 Be active here, help people, provide value, and you can get up to $15. 20$ are only for Oracles, people selected by PM. There is no a particular number of how many posts/bravos you should receive.

@sla237 

New customers cannot earn a $20 Community reward. You have to be around at least a year and be promoted to the Oracle postlition, a position which only a handful of members will have at any given time.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sla237 wrote:

How to earn up to $20 every 30 days? How much response do we have to make?

@sla237 hi I would estimate about 200 hours and 5 referrals 😁

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Only the Oracles can earn the $20. 

For the rest of us it depends on community participation, but the formula for calculating the rewards is only known by Public Mobile. Have a look at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

E25410C7-97C9-429E-A6A4-46DFE93D7592.png

Need Help? Let's chat.