cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR trying to set up Self Serve

dmhawkins1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to Public Mobile today. My phone works great. I tried creating an account so I can port an existing number. 

I got through everything and when i when I clicked done, it came up saying there was an error. So I tried again and said existing account with that email. So I tried forgot password, and I get an error there also. Please help. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@Jackhyf63, 611 is simply an audio version of what is presented in Self-Serve.  It is not a voice support system.  Support is available to all community members by the community members, and the moderator_team is the only group of staff who can assist with account related issues.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dmhawkins1 the only two options for access the account are either by calling 611 and using the automated system, or by sending a private message to the Moderator_Team .

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dmhawkins1 wrote:

I am new to Public Mobile today. My phone works great. I tried creating an account so I can port an existing number. 

I got through everything and when i when I clicked done, it came up saying there was an error. So I tried again and said existing account with that email. So I tried forgot password, and I get an error there also. Please help. 

Thank you

@dmhawkins1  Did you try registering again? Click here to register your selfserve account.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dmhawkins1 wrote:

Thank you

Don't worry it happens regularly...try with a different browser or on incognito mode. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try clearing your browser cache, or using a different internet browser. Failing that, contact the Moderators for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.