cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls and static

NATHANS01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched a phone from bell mobility to public. All call seem to develope static after 15 seconds or so then drop completely. I have removed sin card and powered down already

9 REPLIES 9

NATHANS01

I am trying to get the issue resolved with my phone calls being very static and then dropping, believe I have messaged moderator correctly but have no response yet. Almost ready to go back to old carrier

@NATHANS01 wrote:

So how does this response help me

@NATHANS01  The only one that can help you is the Public Mobile moderator (employee). They will respond back to you via a private message.

@NATHANS01 wrote:

Still not a solution to my issue

Did you write a private message to the moderator for help as said above? Here is the same link..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Dogbert wrote:

@geopublic wrote: Bell and PM share the same network. 

That is technically correct for the coverage tower; however, the backend is different.  Thus, one could be perfect on one network & not the other.

@Dogbert  Correct, that is why I'm recommending that the OP notify the PM team to check the account.

NATHANS01

So how does this response help me

NATHANS01

Still not a solution to my issue

they share same network, but if not network related issue.  It will have different result.

lets say sim card etc.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote: Bell and PM share the same network. 

That is technically correct for the coverage tower; however, the backend is different.  Thus, one could be perfect on one network & not the other.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@NATHANS01 wrote:

I just switched a phone from bell mobility to public. All call seem to develope static after 15 seconds or so then drop completely. I have removed sin card and powered down already

@NATHANS01  Bell and PM share the same network. There might be an issue with your account. You need to notify PM of this issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.