cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment.

Mj_Enterprise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi your service took a double payment from me, I'm literally screwed for accomidations if I don't get that 56$ back ASAP!

pleaee do not give me the yadda bs about fortunately it'll be there next month because it's not my fault your system took double payment and it is urgent and serious that it needs to be returned ASAP!

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marzipan wrote:

Someone should compile a list of claimed consequential damage caused to them when a glitch occurs in their phone service. There was someone who's wife was in emergency while he was on vacation, another who could lose thousands of dollars in revenue, etc. etc..

Some might also say that if you're going to choose to be on a low-budget, bottom-dweller service that you get what you pay for. If you need solid accountable service for business and family emergencies and can't tolerate any problems then pay up for the top tier services. You could still have network outages of course.

Then too there are many people here going long periods of time with no problems to speak of. I've been here almost a year with no problems.

Marzipan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Someone should compile a list of claimed consequential damage caused to them when a glitch occurs in their phone service. There was someone who's wife was in emergency while he was on vacation, another who could lose thousands of dollars in revenue, etc. etc..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mj_Enterprise wrote:

Hi your service took a double payment from me, I'm literally screwed for accomidations if I don't get that 56$ back ASAP!

pleaee do not give me the yadda bs about fortunately it'll be there next month because it's not my fault your system took double payment and it is urgent and serious that it needs to be returned ASAP!

thanks 

Was last night your renewal night?

Is your service working?

Is the double payment showing on your credit card or bank transactions?

Did you do anything manual in the account like immediate plan change or manual payment?

For anything other than the yadda bs you'll need the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a community of users, we are not Public Mobile employees. You may need to contact the Moderator Team.  It is all very well explained here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.