cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Payment

NM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased a data add-on for $10. But I must of hit submit twice and I’m being charged $20. How do I cancel one and get my money back??

5 REPLIES 5

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@NM1 wrote:

I just purchased a data add-on for $10. But I must of hit submit twice and I’m being charged $20. How do I cancel one and get my money back??

You could keep data add-on for future, the data add-on won't be expired.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You have to send a quick message to the moderator team and request them for a refund or credit to your account. I would suggest you to request for a credit since it is much faster than getting a refund. Good luck!

NM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks....I just emailed one 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@NM1hi you will need a moderator for that    link

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@NM1 wrote:

@NM1  You need to ask the moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.