cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't receiev any call

a_babaei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I moved from other operator to Public mobile, I could make call and send or receive sms or mms but unfortunately couldn't receive call, would you please let me know what happened to my sim card!!??

BR

Azam

9 REPLIES 9

a_babaei

What does it mean: Public Mobile Phone Number (Mandatory)?

Is this my own mobile number that I migrated from Chatr to Public? I am putting this number and filled the form but still it show me that is not correct and didn't allow me for submitting my ticket?

What can I do!?

@a_babaei Your port may be stuck stuck. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). 

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

Please note, due to the current crises, wait times may be longer.

a_babaei

I moved from Chatr to Public mobile. My spouse moved also and his line is working properly now.

If you migrated from cell provider only 4 hours. Landline and VoIP take much more

Please contact moderatorshttps://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

a_babaei

I moved yesterday and still couldn't receive any call yet today. how much time does it need?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port (transfer) your phone# to PM ?  If so, how long ago was it ?  It it was a few hours then try rebooting your phone ?  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right. PM is currently short staffed so it may take longer for a response.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Your port did not complete yet

Who was your previous provider

Cell takes 4 hours

Landline may take up to a week and VoIP two weeks.

If it had been more your port may be stuck so please contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

In a meantime use your old service or TextNow for backup

Need Help? Let's chat.