cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does the voice mail box free for use ?

I am new and am not sure for it. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Does the voice mail box free for use ?

Not sure if I completely understand your question, but yes, voicemail is included in all plans when voice is added to your plan.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

yes it is include the voicemail in the plan and you just dial 1 and hold or dail your own number should go to your voicemail box. 

Mayor / Maire

@clogan2  i think the question comes from some of the other pay as you go services charge you to check your voicemail.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I will try my question here.

Can I check my Voicemail on a province-wide plan when I am outside of my province wIth no long distance plan?

Oracle

@smp99 Not from your cell phone unless you have a long distance add-on. You can check by calling your number from another phone, press * once when you hear your message, then follow the prompts.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

There is no per charge use each, per se, to check voicemail.  I have seen another company Chatr that charges 25c per minute to check voicemail on a particular plan.  That type of charge doesn't exist on current Public Mobile plans.

Traditionally, cell phone providers have always charged regular airtime to dial into your voicemail system using your cell phone.  But since Public Mobile's airtime on "talk" plans in unlimited, that doensn't come into play.