cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one have screen prints of the 4 steps of the activate process?

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a new referral and would like to show what screen she has to put the referral code into. Some new customers want to do it right the first time and are a bit timid of the steps. Would be nice if we could show a pic of where it goes. The old way was so much better. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 12.21.18 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

barrascuk

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk wrote:

I have a new referral and would like to show what screen she has to put the referral code into. Some new customers want to do it right the first time and are a bit timid of the steps. Would be nice if we could show a pic of where it goes. The old way was so much better. 

@barrascuk 

here the sample,

5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG

barrascuk

If we were to help...PM should give us some pics. I have some but they don't cover every step. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 12.21.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 12.31.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 12.31.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 12.33.40 PM.png

@barrascuk wrote:

I have a spare...but I don't want to go too far to set up payment or make it invalid. 

A SIM card does not get marked as used until payment for the plan has been submitted.

barrascuk

I have a spare...but I don't want to go too far to set up payment or make it invalid. 

hmm but I wonder. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. that would be helpful.. i want to get one for record, too.. 

(no, i don't have a spare SIM to play around)

Need Help? Let's chat.