cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you receive a friend referral discount and auto pay discount every month or just once?

freelaad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

on my acount it hasnt added it to my discounts for the upcoming month

7 REPLIES 7

@freelaad hi you should see a referral reward amount in your overview. it will be applied to your account on the day of renewal. you can confirm this in your view payment history page. it should show under "credits" 

contact customer support mods if it doesn't apply them

type "missing rewards"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

freelaad

it is Aug 10th

freelaad

i have looked but it doesnt show any in my account to reduce my monthly bill

@freelaad log into your self service account and look at the rewards section of your overview page.  The rewards showing there will be applied on your next 30 day cycle renewal date. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@freelaad when is your renewal date? the rewards will be applied at 12:00am et. you will be able to see this in your "view payment history" in your self serve account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@freelaad 

The initial $10 for new customer is a one time credit.  

Autopay $2 is ongoing credit which shows up on the payment date.  If you referred any friends, the $1 credit will show up monthly as long as your friend stays with PM.  Again, the friend credit shows up on payment date.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

These discounts are recurring.  For refer a friend, the friend's account must be active to receive the reward.  

Need Help? Let's chat.